As the only general reference encyclopedia still published today, The World Book Encyclopedia 2022 provides authoritative content on almost every topic to learners of all ages, from school-age readers (9-18) to adults. Whether you are looking up information to understand a subject or checking a fact for a homework assignment, tens of thousands of index entries make it easy to find information. Abundant colorful photos, illustrations, and maps supplement the easy-to-read text.
What was the average lifespan of a dinosaur? Is an entrechat something to eat? What kind of animal is an uakari? Bring your questions to World Book for answers!
SHIPPING DECEMBER 2021
- Items should be returned in their original boxes, in new condition, and with the original packing materials.
- Indicate the reason for return on a copy of the packing slip and include it in with the returned items(s) to ensure proper credit to your credit card. If you do not have a copy of your packing slip, please indicate your order number and the reason for return on a seperate piece of paper and include it in with the returned item(s).
- Includes index, map volume, fact-in-brief boxes, and special features
- Promotes comprehension, knowledge retention, and research skills
- Contains easy-to-read articles about countries of the world; U.S. states; Canadian provinces and territories; famous people such as Simone Biles, Billie Eilish, Elon Musk, and Greta Thunberg; and such recent historical events as the COVID-19 pandemic and the Black Lives Matter movement
- Includes supporting activity sheets, available online as downloadable PDFs. These quiz-based activities test readers’ knowledge and comprehension of articles featured in the books. Also includes answer keys!