Returns & Delivery
- Engage readers with these high-interest topics about ancient mythical leaders.
- Leveled content suitable for differentiated learning.
- Supports cross-curricular standards, including Common Core, STEM, NCSS.
- Helps enhance classroom instruction and leisure reading.
- Hits CCSS standards in visual literacy.
- Packed with photos, diagrams, charts, and infographics.
Satisfaction Guarantee You may return any of the items purchased from the World Book Bookstore for a full refund within fifteen (15) days of receipt of your order. Packaging Guidelines Please adhere to the following guidelines when packaging your items for return to World Book:Return Shipping Address Generation-Z.gr (Chondrogiannis Athan.- Koutsonas Athan. O.E.) Attn: Returns Mykalis 7 str. Marousi, Attica 15124
- Items should be returned in their original boxes, in new condition, and with the original packing materials.
- Indicate the reason for return on a copy of the packing slip and include it in with the returned items(s) to ensure proper credit to your credit card. If you do not have a copy of your packing slip, please indicate your order number and the reason for return on a seperate piece of paper and include it in with the returned item(s).
Return Shipping Method World Book recommends you use xxx courier or Insure Parcel Post for your return shipment. Return Shipping Costs If the return of your item(s) is a result of our error, World Book will arrange and pay for return shipping charges. Please call Customer Service at 2103009681 to report a return of product due to our error and to receive special shipping instructions. The shipping charges for all other returns shall be paid for by the customer. Credits/Refunds Your return will be refunded to your credit card upon receipt of your returned item(s). Please keep a copy of your original order or order number until proper credit has been applied to your credit card in the event it is needed for tracing purposes. Once we have processed your returned item(s) and refunded your credit card, we will notify you via e-mail. If you have any remaining questions regarding returns, please call 2103009681 to speak with Customer Service.
Fly kites in Beijing, grab a hot dog in Chicago, and dance the tango in Buenos Aires. Ayo the aardvark leads younger readers on a tour of 10 world-class cities. Each volume describes the history, people, and culture of a particular city. Ayo serves as a lovable guide, pointing out fun, educational, and kid-friendly sights and adventures in each destination. Ayo’s Awesome Adventures serve both as travel guides and as virtual vacations to faraway places. Books in Series
- Beijing: Capital of China
- Buenos Aires: City of Fair Winds
- Cape Town: Mother City
- Chicago: The Windy City
- London: City on the Thames
- New York City: The Big Apple
- Rabat: Capital of Morocco
- St. Petersburg: City of Bridges
- Sydney: Harbor City
- Vancouver: Gateway to the Pacific
Building Blocks of Mathematics is a fun series of mathematics books from World Book! Quirky characters drawn in comic-book style introduce basic mathematics concepts in this six-volume series of books. Story problems help students with a primary reading level of 3 through 5 develop a fundamental understanding of mathematical operations and teach them techniques for solving real-life math problems. Designed in collaboration with elementary mathematics education experts, this series is appropriate for kids who are just beginning to learn math concepts, as well as older readers who can benefit from review and reinforcement.
With two-page colorful illustrations, World Book’s Learning Ladders series is for young learners looking to learn the basics about nature, science, and their communities. Each nonfiction book was created for three- to six-year-olds to learn about topics they’re most curious about. Each book in the 10-volume series features colorful illustrations, fun facts, and easy to understand sentences. Words in bold type help early readers build vocabulary skills.
Young readers (pre-K to grade 2) of the gorgeously illustrated series It’s a Wildlife, Buddy! follow whimsical characters in fun-to-read stories that teach about animal behavior. Students go directly to the source to learn about hibernation from Mattie the Polar Bear or get diet tips from Josh the Anteater. Books in Series
- Ben the Beaver
- Bob the Penguin
- Buster the Kangaroo
- Celia the Tiger
- Harry the Wolf
- Josh the Anteater
- Lizzie the Elephant
- Mattie the Polar Bear
Expand your collection of the most popular sets from Bolt 1, 2, 3 and introduce new topics to the collection. Giant, venomous centipedes prey on small birds and mice. Huge colonies of hungry termites eat all day, every day. Certain millipedes glow light blue in the dark. These creatures are creepy and crawly. And it's time to get up close and personal with them. Books in Series
- Hissing Cockroaches
Place readers at the center of innovation to see how to use the latest technology in the present to transform the future. This nonfiction series examines the newest and coolest technology in a variety of spheres: consumer, military, industrial, and many more. The volumes place readers at the center of innovation, enabling them to see how they can use the latest technology in the present to transform their future. Books in Series
- Artificial Intelligence and Other Computer Tech
- CRISPR and Other Biotech
- Flying Cars and Other Transportation Tech
- Megatall Skyscrapers and Other City Tech
- Reusable Rockets and Other Space Tech
- Robot Soldiers and Other Military Tech
- 3D Printing and Other Industrial Tech
- Virtual Reality and Other Useful Tech
It’s a big, beautiful world out there, and we want kids to say “Hello”! Big, colorful photographs show off animals to their best advantage. Whether they can only take in the pictures while a grown-up reads to them or can make their way on their own through the simple text, kids will have fun saying "Hello!" to a different animal with each turn of the page. As they go, kids will begin to build a love and respect for the world around them. At the back of the book are basic facts about each pictured animal to help answer kids’ questions. Books in Series
- Backyard Animals
- Colorful Animals
- Desert Animals
- Farm Animals
- Feathered Animals
- Furry Animals
- Pet Animals
- Six-Legged Animals
- Water Animals
- Zoo Animals
From papyrus to computers, from mud and brick to steel and glass, each of the eight volumes in World Book's A Timeline Of series traces the history of some of humanity's greatest achievements. Designed for young readers, these richly illustrated books feature graphical timelines and curious facts following developments in communication, medicine, space research, and much more. Books in Series
- Adobe Shelters to Steel Skyscrapers: A Timeline of Building
- Counting Pebbles to Writing Code: A Timeline of Mathematics and Computers
- Foraging to Supermarkets: A Timeline of Food
- Hieroglyphics to Hypertext: A Timeline of the Written Word
- Leeches to Lasers: A Timeline of Medicine
- Smoke Signals to Smartphones: A Timeline of Long-Distance Communication
- Stargazing to Space Travel: A Timeline of Space Exploration
- Wooden Spears to Military Drones: A Timeline of Warfare
Expand your collection of the most popular sets from Bolt 1, 2, 3 and introduce new topics to the collection. Militaries around the world use aircraft to defend and attack. Huge bombers take out the enemy. Fighter jets hide from radar. Soar along with the fastest and most powerful military aircraft in the air today. Books in Series
- AC-130J Ghostrider
- AH-1Z Viper
- Eurofighter Typhoon
- F/A-18 Super Hornet
- MH-53E Sea Dragon
- MQ-9 Reaper Drone